About Michelle Ota
Branch Manager Blue Vista Mortgage
Welcome to my website, and congratulations on taking the first step to buying or refinancing your home. I look forward to putting my expertise and mortgage services to work for you!
With Golden Empire Mortgage you're in good hands and can have the peace of mind knowing we offer a wide variety of loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of a seasoned customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- Fannie Mae Conventional, High-balance and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo, Portfolio & Investor Products
- FHA / VA / USDA
We're here for you, ready to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs.
Many first time homeowners are choosing to consider FHA insured loan programs which can permit an easier time to qualify for a mortgage loan with as little as 3.5% down payment limiting your upfront costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
Conventional fixed rate loans are offered up to a 30 year term and are made available through government sponsored organizations known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The fixed rate and payments are fixed for the life of the loan dependent upon the term selected.
VA Home Mortgages
VA homes are available to help veterans, active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and surviving spouses to afford the homes they deserve. The Department of the Veterans Affairs determines the eligibility dependent upon the length and type of service by the service member.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARM loan are loans based upon market indexes that become adjustable after a fixed rate period between 5, 7 or 10 years. The interest rate could go up or down dependent upon the market factors. Typically starting ARM rates can be lower than traditional fixed rate mortgages.
Golden Empire Mortgage
Calculate your monthly payment with applicable financial charges, PMI, hazard insurance, and property taxes.
Is your old APR (Annual Percentage Rate) too high? Estimate the benefits of refinancing using this calculator.
How much can you borrow from a lender? Use this calculator to calculate the amount you can afford from the lender's point of view.
What they're saying about GEM...
- I got lucky finding Michelle! Michelle's experience, knowledge and responsiveness is invaluable to a very complicated process. You can trust that she's always doing her best to make sure you are well taken care of, know what you are getting yourself into, and get the best deal. The process of buying a home requires cooperation and teamwork between agent, lender, escrow, etc. Every person involvedRonnie H
- Michelle kept me abreast every single step of the process! I was able to call her with any questions I had. She answered all my questions in terms I was able to understand. She did an outstanding job of finding the loan that was suited for me! She is a example of a true professional business woman! She’s awesome! This is not the first nor the last time I will go to her for advice ! She ROCKS!Maria R
- Michelle is a professional and the best at what she does. It was very clear that she has been doing this for many years and is extremely knowledgeable. Michelle made our entire process very smooth by letting us know what to expect from the very beginning and then communicating with us throughout the process. Most importantly, Michelle cares for her clients and wants what is best for them. We couLindsay J